Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

June 25, 2012

Wedding jitters

Not a lot to report. Bobby was in the hospital for a week so I didn't accomplish much. I've been knitting on my Uhura Shawlette and that's about it. My garden is growing pretty good. I have lots of green maters out there! I also have a zucchini plant blooming and three squash plants growing. One hot wax pepper plant is trying to grow but I'm not sure it will produce much.

The biggest news is that we are leaving in about two hours to go get our wedding bands and marriage certificate. We are getting married this week! For some reason I'm nervous. I have no idea why. I've been waiting for this for a while now. We have been together for six years and have no doubts about getting married and staying together forever. Yet I have butterflies in my stomach and couldn't sleep last night. Wish me luck!

Well that's about it for now. I will try to do a better update soon with pictures.

Until then... Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.